ZustGo reserves the right to modify, vary and change the Terms and conditions or its policies relating to the Service at any time as it deems fit. Such modifications, variations and or changes to the Terms and conditions or its policies relating to the Service shall be effective upon the posting of an updated version at https://www.zustgo.com You agree that it shall be your responsibility to review the Terms and conditions regularly and also the Terms and conditions applicable to any country where you use the Service which may differ from the country where you registered for the Application (the “Alternate Country”) whereupon the continued use of the Service after any such changes, whether or not reviewed by you, shall constitute your consent and acceptance to such changes. You further agree that usage of the Service in the Alternate Country shall be subject to the Terms and conditions of Use prevailing for the Alternate Country which can be found at https://www.zustgo.com.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Kamale Holla Technologies Pvt.Ltd. (“ZustGo”) or any of its subsidiaries or employees (“affiliates”) do not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or any suggestions from our clients or other third parties so as to avoid any potential disputes or misunderstandings in the event that ZustGo’s products, services, or marketing strategies seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to ZustGo. Any kind of Unsolicited ideas or suggestions includes, but are not limited to, ideas for new or improved technologies, products, services, processes, materials, names, artworks, or advertisements, promotions, or other marketing plans or campaigns.
As ZustGo will always respect your rights to your ideas we will request you to, please do not submit any unsolicited ideas or suggestions in any form to ZustGo or any of its affiliates. In any case, if you still choose to submit any unsolicited ideas or suggestions despite our request, regardless of what your communication is regarding your submissions say, the following terms shall apply to your submissions:
You agree that:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of ZustGo, without any compensation to you;
- ZustGo has no obligation to review your submissions;
- ZustGo may make, use, sell, or distribute your submissions and their contents for any purpose in any way
- ZustGo has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential.
- Warranties and Representations
By using the Software or the Application, you agree that:
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake bookings;
- You will not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You shall not contact the third party transportation provider for purposes other than the Service;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the third party transportation provider;
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement;
- You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete;
- You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing passengers;
- You are aware that when requesting transportation services by SMS or use of the Service, standard telecommunication charges will apply;
- You shall not cause a nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards the Company or the third party transportation provider regardless of any misgivings that you may have against the Company or the third party transportation provider;
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis;
- You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage suffered by yourself, the third party service provider, the Company or any third party as a result of any breach of the Terms and conditions of Use.
- You may choose to pay for the transportation services by cash and where available, by credit card and or debit card (“Card”).
- If the Card belongs to another person, such as your parents, you hereby warrant and agree that you have obtained their permission to use the Card for the payment of the transportation services.
- You agree that we may verify and authorize your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
- You agree that we may issue a reasonable authorization hold, which is not an actual charge against your Card, in order to verify your payment method via your Card. The hold may appear on your statement as “pending”. The authorization hold is issued as a preventive measure against any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your Card.
- In the event your payment by your Card is processed overseas, you will be liable for any additional charges in relation thereto.
- When you register for the Service, you will have the option to pre-set a default “tip” amount of your choosing. This will automatically be added to the transportation fee at the end of each journey and given to the third party transportation provider unless you choose to override it with a different tip amount or to remove the tip.
- Once you have completed a journey using the Service, you are required to make payment in full to the third party transportation provider and your payment will be deducted automatically and is non-refundable. If you have any complaints in relation to the transportation service provided, then that dispute must be taken up with the third party transportation provider directly.
- You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist the Company in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
- You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card Company on your own.